Friday, October 15, 2010

Staying in Touch 4


Friday, October 15, 2010

This business of getting business from people who know me nags me no end.

I know that’s where my business comes from.

I feel in my heart that it is a matter of staying in the front of people’s minds so that when a problem arises, my name springs to the fore.

An idea has struck me:

If I want to “touch” people once a month, I should prepare a simple report (at the end of each month) from my contact list, of all the people whose contact record has not been modified that month, that is, who have not been “touched”, and they should, at least, receive a card or a short mass-mail-merge newsletter, separate from my other e-letters or mailings.

The testing question therefore is “Did each person on my contact list have a reason to think of me at least once this month?”

Talk to Me !

No comments: