Monday, May 2, 2011

Ideas Pop up Everywhere

So I’m chatting with Cathy Nesbitt of Cathy’s Crawly Composters and she lest drop that she’s heading off to a cold-frame tour at 1Danforth Avenue.

Me being me once we get off the phone I search the web for “1Danforth Avenue” and find myself at this events page .

And what do I see there but “You will be working in pairs, so register with a friend!”. This is a construction workshop, right? Screwdriver, staple gun etc.

And I think to myself, why not use this as a condition for my training courses?

It makes sense to have two people from the same organization in class, because they can encourage each other once they return to work.

And it might even boost my revenues.

After all, it’s how I got into computing in May 1967.

Talk to Me !

No comments: