Saturday, June 26, 2010

You do Everything!

This comment came after a colleague posted a general question seeking “…a trainer to conduct soft skills seminars - Effective Communication, Organization and Time Management, etc.”

I emailed back a link to one of my training pages http://www.chrisgreaves.com/Train/TrainingBusinessCommunications.htm .

Wow!

I’m not just an Excel Guru!

I’m always struck by people’s reactions when they discover that I canoe , or know Scottish Country Dancing, Vermicomposting, Document Conversion , speed up slow computers or provide leads to new business contacts from press releases .

But why not?

We all have interests outside our published niche or focus.

What’s the difference?

I write mine down and publish them on the web so that they are always available as a reference.

Talk to Me !

No comments: