Friday, April 9, 2010

Educate to Make a Decision

My goal is to have The Prospect make a decision to buy.

The Prospect doesn't know whether to buy or not. Seems like a lot of money! Have I enough in the bank? How risky is this? Will it work? Does Chris have what it takes to get the job done? Who else has gone this route? What is the worst-case scenario?

If The prospect knew the answers to these questions, the decision would be obvious: either "buy" or "walk away".

But The Prospect doesn't know.

My task is to provide answers that will help The Prospect make a decision.

My task is to educate The prospect to make an informed decision.

In order to do that I must (on my web page) identify the questions The Prospect will ask, and provide answers to them. Either in a Q & A form, or else sugar-coated in small but true stories.

No comments: