Friday, September 16, 2011

What’s Your Favorite Communication Channel?

  • Is it eMail?
  • Is it Face-to-Face?
  • Is it Telephone?
  • Is it Postal Mail?
  • Is it Group-Networking?
  • Is it Tele-Conferencing?
  • Is it Twitter?

Now of those seven channels, If I’d just taken a guess, I’d have, perhaps a 14% chance of guessing correctly what channel best suits you when I want to establish a business relationship with you - what channel best pleases you.

Notwithstanding the fact that if you’re reading this online you probably have a bias towards online channels of communication.

Now, about me

Which of those seven channels do you think I prefer when someone is establishing a business relationship with me?

Now about the President/CEO/CFO of the firm you’d like to do business with.

Which of those seven channels do you think they will prefer when you want to establish a business relationship with them?

How about lunch?

Is that an eighth option?

Talk to Me !

No comments: