Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Slowly Going Bonkers

Some days I wonder …

Remember that I mailed out five personal invitations to lunch ?

One of them responded by email:

Good Morning! Thanks very much for your luncheon invitation. Our training requirements are well covered at this time, this along with my hectic schedule, means I need to decline your invite. If you'd like to be considered as a vendor with ********, please let me know and I will send you an email with some further details. All the very best with your plans for 2011.

I replied:-

Thanks ********, but no, I wasn't going to sell you training over lunch!

What on earth was I thinking?

I suspect that I had become so focused on getting acceptances from all 5 invitations to lunch with me, that an invitation to deliver training was outside my tunnel vision at the time.

Now here we are, a month or two later, and how do I re-open this conversation?

Talk to Me !

No comments: