Saturday, June 11, 2011

Picture Postage Stamps

These are a hit, and so help me I can’t find a reference to them in this blog, so here we go.

Canada post allows one to use customized postage stamps.

“Why not?” I asked myself.

Mine is a personal, face-to-face, one-on-one business.

My logo is my brand is my image is me.

Visit www.ChrisGreaves.com for this image! /Business Development/PicturePostage_IMG_5051.JPG

Sheets can be ordered from Picture Postage (the link is buried at the foot of the text as “visit the Picture Postage website.”).

My first batch was 25, but I quickly switched to a 40x sheet.

Visit www.ChrisGreaves.com for this image! /Business Development/PicturePostage_IMG_5052.JPG

Here’s a fuzzy image, but you get the idea.

Cost?

About twice the cost of a regular stamp.

Impact?

About 100 times the impact of a regular stamp

Talk to Me !

No comments: