Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Back of the Envelope

Have you ever watched yourself with an envelope?

I have (watched myself, that is).

I pick up the envelope in my left hand and turn it over to slit it open with my paper-knife.

Visit www.ChrisGreaves.com for this image! BackOfEnvelope_IMG_5058.JPG

It’s what everyone does (once they realize that it’s mail of interest, perhaps because of the postage stamp).

Printing a slogan on the back of an envelope is trivial – you are merely printing a pre-established file – and can be achieved with a shortcut keystroke or with the click of a mouse. If you are more confident than I you can tie the entire operation into the “PrintEnevlopeFaceSide” macro)

Now your client gets another message from you, besides the stamp, besides the contents of the envelope.

Talk to Me !

No comments: