Saturday, December 3, 2011

Finger-Numbing, Wrist-Aching Grunt Work

From a longtime friend and dear colleague:

I know you are a huge macro fan, as am I. Many, many years ago (2001?) I bought this program that has saved me thousands of hours. There's nothing more satisfying than sitting back and watching the computer go to work doing finger-numbing, wrist-aching grunt work. Macro Express - Macros for your Windows Automation Needs www.macros.com/

I haven’t used MacroExpress and am not endorsing it, but my colleague’s statement is just so RIGHT:

There's nothing more satisfying than sitting back and watching the computer go to work doing finger-numbing, wrist-aching grunt work.

If you aren’t using macros (in your word-processor, spreadsheet etc) or batch files (in your boot sequence), why aren’t you?

I Guarantee that Your Wrists are Aching

Either that or you are postponing tasks that ought to be completed by now.

Talk to Me!

P.S.

Do yourself a favor and check out Macros in Minutes

No comments: