Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Caught Short - Again!

It's happened again. My schedule of visits is screwed up.

Monday was a public holiday in this province - not nationwide - so it didn't show up in my diary/planner. I had a busy week of visits last week, and so reckoned on using Monday morning to set up visits for Tuesday through Friday, with most offices closed, I could do no calls on Monday.

Tuesday morning everyone will be busy catching up on voice-mails and emails, and it is a short week, so chances of getting a meeting are lowered.

The time to set up meetings for this week was last week, or even the week before.

Setting up meetings on the Monday of the week is doomed.

I have to make a longer lead time.

I can use Tuesday through Friday to set up meetings for the next week, or the week after that.

No comments: