I have run through all 376 records in my contact list.
For the past few weeks I have opened up the database form and clicked on the button “FollowUpToday”; there are usually 3 or 4 records that had been marked for flow-up on that particular day.
Once those were done I’d click on “FollowUpPast”, and it’s that count that I’ve been whittling down at the rate of 15 envelopes printed per day.
This morning that command showed up empty at around 10 a.m., so I have not one single contact record untouched over the past two months.
I’m taking a break.
Tomorrow I’ll click the “FollowUpToday” and probably come up empty.
Then I’ll click the “FollowUpPast” and probably come up empty.
Then I’ll click the “StalestActive” and it will show me a record due for follow-up on the 31st of October (I just checked). I’ll be able to reduce the interval on my “touchings” and make a point of working on anything up to 10 records per day to keep up to date – postal mailings, emails, phone calls – all part of the mix.