Friday, October 28, 2011

Just Call Them up!

It’s been 6 weeks since the firm has sent me any pick-up work writing Word/VBA code, and frankly I’m worried that I’ve said or done something wrong.

It’s been bugging me.

This form is not known for its great corporate communications. It is quite possible that someone, somehow, has taken offence and no one can be bothered telling me the gig is over.

A good friend has been bugging me ‘So, call them and find out!”.

I’ve been too scared.

What if they don’t want me any more?

Finally logic kicks in.

You Know What?

If they really are through with me, it’ll come out in the first 60 seconds, and I can say, calmly and politely “Thank you for letting me know”, and there’s an end to it.

If, on the other hand, it’s just a seasonal slow-down, then I can sleep again at night time.

I Called

It’s a seasonal slow-down. School started up yesterday; everybody’s back from vacation, ...

Talk to Me !

No comments: