Wednesday, October 5, 2011

How to Re-Use a Blog

Another typical and useful blog on re-use, this time from CopyBlogger: “ 12 Ways to Turn Your Old, Dusty Blog Archive into Cold, Hard Cash ”.

Co-incident with this I’ve been listening to yet-another-podcast interview of a bets-selling author who recounts advice he was given early in life:

“Write two pages a day, even if you’ve got no inspiration to write. At the end of the year you’ll have 700 pages, and there have to be a few gems in there somewhere”.

Makes sense to me.

So I continue to blog every day (well, OK, every day except Sunday) in this blog, and I blog in “Clear Thinking” and a few other blogs, and my home page is a blog and ...

Sure enough I have mountains of material.

I hope too that you continue to blog every day!

Talk to Me !

No comments: