Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Success is Not Always Measured By Dollars

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

This month I presented my talk "Proposals" to a group of young entrepreneurs at the Etobicoke City Centre. "Proposals" is one of a collection of talks in my series " Business Communications for the Mature Professional ".

I anticipated 8 attendees, but 27 booked and 19 showed up.

The reviews were good.

The reward? The number of people scribbling notes as I spoke.

I am not the world's most successful business man, but I am good at thinking and reasoning and nutting out top-class first principles by which one can live.

The session finished at 9:30 and two hours after that I left the site. I gave away two extra hours of information for free, but was re-assured that my thinking for people migrating across the workforce is on-target.

Talk to Me !

No comments: