Nonetheless This New York Times Article caught my eye.
This first group is self-evident.
1. Be on time.
2. Be quiet, be quick.
3. Know when to speak up and what to say.
6. Help others look for lost balls.
8. Maintain a good attitude regardless of how you’re playing.
9. Avoid giving unsolicited advice.
10. Be generous, be honest, be nice.
I couldn’t recommend “4. Mind the flagstick. “ as is; it’d have to be “Make a fresh pot of coffee” in my business.
“5. Watch the flight of everyone’s shots. “ would have to become “Stay in touch with the pace of other parts of the project”.
“7. Don’t make everyone look for your ball for 10 minutes” is a little trickier. I think it’d have to be something along the lines of “If you can’t come up with a coherent reason not to do it within 60 seconds, you just don’t know enough to object to the idea”!